2020 mr Olympia prediction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 mr Olympia prediction?

As title Says, what is your predictions to take out the sandow? Stacked line up hopefully with return of Rhoden, Heath (rumour) and always possibility of Kai, with a line up like that I can’t see Curry holding the trophy for another year,
    I’d like to see Cedric Mcmillian place high and William Bonac,

If Ramy comes in tight as always promised he can be a major threat! This year could be anyone’s

Comment

Streetsharks

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
        Streetsharks
        He would have my peoples choice vote for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Searly63 View Post

He would have my peoples choice vote for sure!
          Streetsharks but if for some unknown reason he falls out then Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Searly63 View Post
            If Ramy comes in tight as always promised he can be a major threat! This year could be anyone’s
            It's anyones guess this year. Is Phil back?

Comment

Originally posted by hrvtska View Post

It's anyones guess this year. Is Phil back?
              Every year there is the same whispers going Around about possible return, if he does return I think he will have it in the bag!

Comment

I don’t think Kai will ever return, he just teases to stay relevant and attract followers. I think Phil will do one more, just not sure when. My guess this year will be rhoden. Wildcards would be flex or hadi. TBH I think hadi should have Been higher last year

Comment

Although I can’t argue bonac isn’t good, I’m not a fan of his physique. He nails his conditioning, his frame is maxed out, but he doesn’t win. The only way he would is if the better guys are off

Comment

Im interested to see Flex up there with the big boys. If Rohden is competing he'll be hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by SmaCCa View Post
                      Im interested to see Flex up there with the big boys. If Rohden is competing he'll be hard to beat
                      im excited to see flex against Hadi! Be a big battle of the little men,

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                        Streetsharks
                        Hahahaha fuck sake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to pick a winner this year if Rhoden is back he’ll be hard to beat if he’s at his best and now Flex coming in his conditioning is insane. I’d love to see Roelly win it, too hard to pick though...

Comment

I think its hard to pick, especially when qualifiers are still taking place as well as confirmation on who is already attending.

I'm interested to see how Flex goes in open, but I think his stature is too short. Hadi will have a good run for his money, but I also think it's anyone's at the moment.

Comment

Bring back Victor !... But no... Had to go get done for rape didn't ya... How inconsiderate

Comment

Working...
                              X