lifting heavy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifting heavy

how many days a week are you guys lifting heavy for small muscle groups? ie- bi/tri/delts

mon - chest
    Tues- back
    wed- off
    thurs- shoulders
    fri - arms
    sat- legs
    sun - off

chest and back both have a 1 exercise finisher I.e tricep skull crushers 3 sets

Comment

I find that my arms respond better to more volume, rather than heavy weights... but remember by doing a heavy chest or heavy back day, you're also doing a heavy arm day

Comment

True hey I was training all muscles small twice a week and it would be soooo fatigued and burning after that the next sess I didn't know how to complete it so I'm gonna do small muscles once a week ! Like dorian yates!

Comment

i just train like a power lifter now doin heavy compound movements doin pyramid sets of 5-6 upto a max that i can do say 3-4 reps then do that set again then pyramid down and go for max reps every set, fkn intense but gettin stronger by the week and body responding better than it ever has before, trainin goes for easily 2 hours but stretching and flexabilty work is put into that aswell, only train 3 sometimes 4 times a week aswell
          Last edited by badman92; 25-04-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

badman92 r u still on deca mate

Comment

mooeymini had last shot of it today, next week start 1g test e week, big blast atm goin too good to come off blast to go on cruise yet haha
              Last edited by badman92; 26-04-2019, 01:11 AM. Reason: coz

Comment

Heavy on small muscles is periodised...

so maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks... apart from that i try keep things around 8 - 12 reps

agree heavy back.and chest work will flog those ancilliary muscles

THE ONLY EXCEPTION being tris... i find they can really cop a flogging and i train them heavy every second week

Comment

Originally posted by badman92 View Post
                  mooeymini had last shot of it today, next week start 1g test e week, big blast atm goin too good to come off blast to go on cruise yet haha
                  your going to need more soon haha

Comment

Originally posted by Nate90 View Post

your going to need more soon haha
                    haha im cruising now 250mg week, ive changed my training again workin lighter weight but explosive reps after pausing and doin cardio aswell to build some stamina and conditioning, im happy with my size atm im sittin on 133.5kg so flexability, explosivness and stamina is getting focused on now
                    Last edited by badman92; 07-05-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I’m not really sold on heavy weight for small muscle groups .
                      i like the idea of heavy compounds , for years and years ... then filling in the gaps with the smaller muscles with a high rep low weight .... really burn.
                      differant ways of doing it .
                      some do triceps before bench pressing , that way they are already fatigued, and yiur really giving them a bashing in the compound

Comment

133.5 fuck man you should join the WWE!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdawgz View Post
                          133.5 fuck man you should join the WWE!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
                          i start my bulk to 140kg tomorrow haha

Comment

Working...
                          X